Are you struggling to find the Zuku paybill number for payment via Safaricom M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the Zuku pay bill number to make the payment on your phone in Kenya.
If you have registered for the Safaricom Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for Zuku using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The Zuku Paybill Number For Kenya
If you want to make a payment, then the official Zuku paybill number is 320320.
It is also called the Zuku business number.
Meaning that you can enter the Zuku business number 320320 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get Zuku M-Pesa BusinessNumber For Payment In Kenya
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 320320 when you are making payment for your Zuku account.
You can always get the number on the Zuku Kenya website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay Zuku Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay Zuku via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
1. On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
2. Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa“.
3. After that, select Paybill.
4. Enter 320320 as the Zuku paybill number.
5. Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
6. Enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN and confirm the Zuku payment.
So, for those asking “How do I pay ZUKU satellite TV via Mpesa“, you have the basic steps to do that in Kenya.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your Zuku payment is successful.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 320320 in the business number section.
Requirements for Zuku Business Number
If you are just making payment for Zuku Kenya, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Safaricom office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill:
DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, Startimes, Sportpesa, Family Bank, eCitizen, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, KPLC, Cooperative Bank, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Zuku, Jambojet Kenya, Icea Lion, DTB, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, Tala Kenya Absa Kenya, Modern Cost, Lucky box Kenya, Old Mutual, Jamii Sacco, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Postpay, Stima Sacco, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, Waumini Sacco, Scorepesa, Rafiki Bank, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, POA Internet, National Bank Kenya, Viusasa, CBA Bank Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/zuku-mpesa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- Icea Lion Paybill Number – Official Icea Lion Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- Absa Paybill Number – Official Absa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Modern Coast Via Paybill Number – Modern Coast Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Lucky Box Via Paybill Number – Lucky Box Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Old Mutual Paybill Number – Official Old Mutual Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Scorepesa Paybill Number – Official Scorepesa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide