Are you struggling to find the CBA paybill number for payment via CBA M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the CBA Bank pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the CBA Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for CBA using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The CBA Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official CBA paybill number is 880100.
It is also called the CBA business number.
Meaning that you can enter the CBA business number 880100 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get CBA M-Pesa Business Number For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 880100 when you are making payment for your CBA account.
You can always get the number on the CBA website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay CBA Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay CBA via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
1. On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
2. Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa”.
3. After that, select Paybill.
4. Enter 880100 as the CBA paybill number.
5. Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
6. Enter your CBA Mpesa PIN and confirm the CBA payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your CBA payment is successful.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 880100 in the business number section.
Requirements for A Business Number
If you are just making payment for CBA Bank, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest CBA Bank office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill: DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, KPLC, Cooperative Bank, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Zuku, Startimes, Sportpesa, Family Bank, Icea Lion, Absa Kenya, Modern Cost, Lucky box Kenya, Old Mutua, Jamii Sacco, Waumini Sacco, Scorepesa, Rafiki Bank, eCitizen, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, Jambojet Kenya, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, POA Internet, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Postpay, Stima Sacco, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, Viusasa, DTB, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, Tala Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by mpesa admin
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/cba-bank-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- How To Pay Old Mutual Via Paybill Number – Old Mutual Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Scorepesa Via Paybill Number – Scorepesa Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Citam Via Paybill Number – Citam Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Dimkes Sacco Via Paybill Number – Dimkes Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jambojet Via Paybill Number – Jambojet Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jumia Via Paybill Number – Jumia Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide