Are you struggling to find the Absa paybill number for payment via Absa M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the Absa pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Absa Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for Absa using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
Check this: Make eCitizen Payment Via Mpesa.
What Is The Absa Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official Absa paybill number is 303030.
It is also called the Absa business number.
Meaning that you can enter the Absa business number 303030 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get Absa M-Pesa Business Number For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 303030 when you are making payment for your Absa account.
You can always get the number on the Absa website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay Absa Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay Absa via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
1. On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
2. Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa”.
3. After that, select Paybill.
4. Enter 303030 as the paybill.
5. Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
6. Enter your Absa Mpesa PIN and confirm the Absa payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your Absa payment is successful.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 303030 in the business number section.
Related guide: How to Make Payment With Rafiki Bank.
Requirements for Business Number
If you are just making payment for Absa, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Absa office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill:
Modern Cost, Lucky box Kenya, Old Mutual, Jamii Sacco, Waumini Sacco, Scorepesa, DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, KPLC, Cooperative Bank, Family Bank, eCitizen, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, Jambojet Kenya, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Zuku, Startimes, Sportpesa, Icea Lion, Absa Kenya, Rafiki Bank, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, POA Internet, National Bank Kenya, Viusasa, CBA Bank Kenya, DTB, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Postpay, Stima Sacco, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, Tala Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on April 12, 2022 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/absa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides for September 2021:
- How To Okoa Safaricom, Find Out How Borrow Airtime
- How To Report Safaricom Fraudsters In Minutes
- How To Buy Safaricom Bundles Using Storo Bonus
- How To Buy Safaricom Hourly Bundles, Buy Data For Hours
- How To Buy Safaricom Platinum Bundles, Follow These Steps
- How To Check Safaricom Zidisha Balance On Your Phone
- How Does Safaricom Pay Mpesa Agents, Mpesa Agents Commision
- How Mysafaricom App Works, Ultimate Guide About Safaricom App
- How To Register Safaricom Line, Activate Your New Line Now
- How To Replace Safaricom Line, Change Your Safaricom Number