This guide will focus on how MySafaricom app works in Kenya.
Mysafaricom mobile app is an application that enables Safaricom to prepay and postpay subscribers to easily, conveniently, and efficiently access all Safaricom products and services in one centralized location.
The Mysafaricom application is available on both IOS and android phones. The Mysafaricom app has more functionalities than the mpesa app.
How To Access The Mysafaricom App
If you want to access the MySafaricom app in Kenya, here is how to do that:
1. To access the mysafaricom app, you will either buy or be a user of an android or apple iOS-enabled handset or tablet.
2. Use the Google Appstore or Safaricom Appstore to download the app by searching for the mysafaricom app.
3. Ensure that you install the app on your handset or tablet.
For you to install the app, you will incur data installation costs.
4. Launch the app by entering your MSISDN email, but it is optional, and then click the Generate Personal Identification Number (PIN) option.
5. You will receive an SMS from Safaricom to your handset or tablet with the One Time Pin (“OTP”).
Note; do not share the OTP with any third party for security purposes.
6. If you have an android-enabled phone or tablet, the OTP is automatically auto-read by your phone, and you choose the login option.
7. Also, if you have an iOS handset or tablet, you will have to enter the OTP manually and then select the login option.
8. Once you have logged in, accept the terms and conditions as requested, and the app will launch the home page.
How Mysafaricom App Works In Kenya
Here is how the Mysafaricom app works in Kenya:
1. Use mpesa to send money.
All you have to do is basically select your contacts directly from your mobile phone book, make sure that the name of the person you want to transfer money to is correct and check the transaction charges before hitting the send button.
2. Use lipa na mpesa.
You can do your shopping and pay all your bills with ease at your favorite stores using this mysafaricom app.
You can use the mysafaricom app to recharge your number and the numbers of your loved ones by selecting their contacts directly from your phone book.
4. View balances.
You can use mysafaricom to view your account balances for Bonga, data, airtime, or credit limits.
5. Pay for Safaricom home fibre.
Safaricom home fibre customers can pay or change their home fibre plans using the mysafaricom app.
With the mysafaricom app, Safaricom subscribers now have an easy way to manage their accounts.
Mysafaricom app is readily available, easy to use, and easy to install. Users can secure their private data with a unique PIN.
Mysafaricom app users can reach the customer care desk with a few clicks on the app.
That is all you need to know about how the MySafaricom app works in Kenya.