Safaricom is among the leading mobile networks in offering groundbreaking products and services embedded into Kenya,s telecommunications industry.
Table of Contents
How To Register Safaricom Line In Kenya
You can use the steps below to register the Safaricom line:
1. Click on the register tab.
2. Input your details, billing information, and password. They include;
a. Last name.
b. Email address.
c. Identification number.
d. ID document type.
e. Password and then confirm the password by rewriting it.
f. An address includes; P.O. Box, city, state, postcode, country, phone number, or mobile number.
3. Check the accept the terms of service box to accept the terms and conditions.
4. Click on Register to activate your new account.
5. You will receive an email with the details of your new active account.
Self Registering Safaricom Phone Number
For Safaricom self-registration, follow the basic steps below:
1. Type in the URL www.safaricom.co.ke.
2. Tap self-care.
3. Select the kind of registration you would like to do.
4. Choose an individual if it is for your personal use.
5. Key in your mobile number and username as you try to replace your line.
6. Agree to the Safaricom line registration terms and conditions, and an activation number will be sent to your phone via SMS by Safaricom.
7. Type in the activation number, and the process will be over
After you have completed the necessary steps, as seen above, you will access your account through Safaricom log-in.
Registering Safaricom Line Using Mpesa Line In Kenya
Suppose you wish to register the Safaricom line using the mpesa line.
In that case, you will have to visit your nearest mpesa agent outlet or Safaricom retail center and present a mobile phone with a Safaricom SIM card valid identification document.
Once you have registered successfully, you will receive a notification message and a 4-digit mpesa PIN sent by SMS.
Follow these guidelines on your Safaricom menu:
1. You will be needed to select the mpesa menu and then select activate or wezesha.
2. Key in the mpesa PIN you have received and via SMS.
3. Please create your secret PIN and confirm it.
4. Type in the ID number used during registration.
Registering the Safaricom line will help in the fight against SIM-related crimes.
That is all you need to know about how to register Safaricom line in Kenya.