Read this guide to know how to activate voicemail in Safaricom line.
Safaricom provides its customers with a voicemail service that enables your contact to leave a voice message if you are not available. It also provided I tried calling you activation code, which brought about a message of contacts that wanted to call you when you were unreachable.
It is simple to activate this voicemail service. Follow the below procedure to find out how voicemail service and I tried calling you on Safaricom can be accessed.
To Activate Voicemail When You Are On another Call,
- Dial *67*0722122122#.
- Confirm your subscription by dialing*#67#.
To Activate Voicemail When You Have Not Answered a Call,
- Dial *61*0722122122#.
- Check to subscription by dialing*#61#.
- You can retrieve your voicemail messages by dialing 132 free of charge
How To Activate Safaricom I Tried Calling You
Follow the below-highlighted steps to find out how to activate the service.
- Open your mobile phone dialer app.
- Dial *62*0722199199#, Safaricom. I tried calling you the activation code.
- Then call.
- You will get a notification to confirm your activation.
- If the notification proves your registration has successfully been activated, then you are good to go.
You can also
- Open your phone settings.
- Select the call settings, call forwarding.
- On the call forwarding menu, select when unreachable, then enter +245722199199, the voicemail number.
- Save the changes.
To Activate Safaricom Voicemail Service When You Are Unreachable
You need a Safaricom SIM card to get a 4G enabled SIM card;
Ensure your line or number is activated, and you top up after registering it. To activate Safaricom Voicemail,
- Dial **62*0722122#.
- You receive a message that you have activated voicemail when unreachable.
That is how to activate voicemail in the Safaricom line in Kenya. Kindly share with us your opinion in the comment section and do not hesitate to come back and read more.