Do you know how to pay Jumia using Mpesa in Kenya?
Jumia Kenya has taken over other online shopping companies in Kenya. It has made it easy and convenient to make your shopping with them enjoyable and comfortable.
More so, it made the shopping experience more thrilling since the day it introduces the Lipa Na Mpesa payment method. Mpesa is taking over all other payment methods in Kenya.
Many private and governmental companies are adopting Mpesa as means of Paying goods and services today in Kenya. Jumia is no exception to the option.
In this article, you are actually going to find out how to pay Jumia using Mpesa. It is a simple process meant to make your payment secure.
Most people don’t like paying goods they have not seen, hence prefer pay on delivery. However, at Jumia, there are goods that it is a must you pay before shipment. Thus, the best way to pay for these goods without hassle is to use Mpesa.
Jumia is an International Online shopping; thus, it is a trustworthy online shop. It has ventured to many countries around the globe, and they have taken all measures to ensure you shop with them safely.
There are two available Jumia Mpesa Payment options; Mpesa Express OR Mpesa Manual.
Read this guide: How To Buy Telkom Airtime With M-Pesa.
How To Pay Jumia Using Mpesa via iPay Mpesa Paybill
iPay is one of the best bill pay services that allows you to process your payments while using an Internet banking account.
Hence Jumia Mpesa payments are processed by iPay through a Paybill number.
You can pay for your Jumia products through iPay with M-Pesa by following these steps:
- You are required to do your shopping online.
- Select the item you want to buy.
- When checking out will be prompted to pay for the item.
- Select the Mpesa option and will have two options, either Mpesa Express or Mpesa Manual.
- When you select the Mpesa Express option, an STK push is sent to your mobile phone and automatically opens the Lipa Na Mpesa menu.
- Then, you are required to enter Jumia Paybill number 510800.
- You will be required to enter the account number, enter word Jumia.
- Enter the amount, then your Mpesa Pin, to complete the payment of Jumia using your M-Pesa account.
That is how easy you can make Jumia payments via your M-Pesa account in Kenya.
Recommended reading: How To Buy KPLC Tokens Through M-Pesa.
Making The Jumia Payment In Kenya Using The Mpesa Manual Option
When you select the Mpesa Manual Option, you will be required to process the payment the usual way.
Here is how to manually make Jumia payment with your Mpesa account:
- Go to your mobile phone Sim tool kit.
- Select Mpesa option.
- From the options click Lipa Na Mpesa.
- Select Paybill.
- Enter Paybill number 510800.
- You will then be prompted afterward to enter the account number, enter the unique code sent.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter your Mpesa pin.
- Confirm if the details you entered are correct and press ok.
After making the payments, it will take around 2 minutes for the refund to be processed. The page will refresh detailing you have made the payment.
In case the processing takes a longer time, refresh the page manually by clicking below the payment guidelines.
Ensure your Mpesa account has sufficient money because you will be charged a processing fee. If not, the transaction will fail.
After the transaction is successful, all you need to do is wait for a call from Jumia representative and make arrangements on the delivery.
Related article: How To Fuliza M-Pesa For Instant Loan In Kenya.
What Are The Other Options To Make Payment On Jumia In Kenya
Apart from paying for your goods with your M-Pesa account, you can use other forms of payment on Jumia, and they include the following:
- Credit/Debit card
- Mobile money
- Cash on delivery
You may be wondering what Jumia Cash on Delivery means in Kenya. With Jumia Cash on Delivery (CoD), you can pay for your goods and services in cash after it has been delivered to you.
It is interesting to note that some products and regions in Kenya may not be available for Cash on Delivery.
When you shop on the Jumia website, you can find all the available payment options at the checkout.
It is actually up to you to choose the payment option available that is convenient for you.
With that said and done, you can shop and pay Jumia using Mpesa account in any part of Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on April 16, 2020 by mpesa admin
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/how-to-pay-jumia-using-mpesa/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- How To Pay Old Mutual Via Paybill Number – Old Mutual Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Scorepesa Via Paybill Number – Scorepesa Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Citam Via Paybill Number – Citam Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Dimkes Sacco Via Paybill Number – Dimkes Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jambojet Via Paybill Number – Jambojet Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jumia Via Paybill Number – Jumia Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide