If you want to know how to load Safaricom airtime in Kenya, you can read this guide to get all the details.
Safaricom gives its customers various options when it comes to buying Airtime. However, when you need to top up another number, Safaricom has you covered with their shared airtime service (Sambaza) or buying Airtime for another number using M-PESA.
You will manage to top up your Safaricom PrePay line with Safaricom by simply dialing *141* Voucher PIN # and pressing the OK’ or ‘Call’ button.
Table of Contents
How Do I Load Safaricom Airtime
You can follow the steps below to top up a recharge voucher;
- Dial *141* voucher pin# OR
- Send SMS with voucher pin to 141 OR
- Dial 141 and enter voucher pin
How Can I Buy Airtime From M-PESA?
Buying Airtime from Mpesa is a free-of-charge transaction. However, the account should have sufficient funds, i.e., above Ksh5, and the M-PESA account should not be locked. The minimum one can buy Ksh5 while the maximum is Ksh10, 000
To buy Airtime from M-PESA, follow the procedure below.
- Go to M-PESA Menu
- Select Buy airtime
- Select “My phone” or “Other number.”
- Enter the Amount and M-PESA Pin
- Confirm the entry and send the request, and you are all done.
How Do You Buy Safaricom Airtime Online
The process is simple
- log in using your email address and password
- Select ‘Airtime’ from the list of services
- Select Safaricom
- Enter your phone number and the amount you wish to top-up
- Complete the payment using your mobile money account or with your debit card on our secure payment platform
Top Up another Safaricom Line Using a Scratch Card Voucher
Top up using USSD
- In your dial pad key in the following code, then press the Call button:
*141*[12-digit scratch card number]*[recipient number]# e.g. *141*012345678912*0722222222#
- Both you and the recipient of the Airtime should receive confirmation notification upon successful top-up