In this guide, we will show you how to Safaricom line in Kenya.
Following various complaints from customers realizing that their National identification details have been used to register other new numbers without their consent and used to commit crimes, Safaricom has launched a service that will counter the fraud.
To win the fight, Safaricom has partnered with customers and dealer agents via a sim registration alert to stop the fraudulent registration of the new lines. Every time a national customer ID is used in registering a new sim card.
The ID owner will get the alert message from 707 asking for permission. The customer will be requested to either accept or cancel the registration.
While registering, if the customer’s response is no, the new Safaricom line will not be active.
The issue will be forwarded to the Safaricom Fraud team for investigation automatically. If the customer does not respond to the given options, then the registration will not be complete.
The new service applies to customers who are registering more than one line with Safaricom. Therefore, if it is the first line, the service will not ask those questions.
Once the customer registers the new line, the system will look for the active number on the network and M-PESA, which registers under the same ID number and send a notification to the number for consent.
Safaricom came up with innovative ways of ensuring customer satisfaction. They came up with great software called Safaricom self-care that allows customers to manage their Safaricom account online, increasing efficiency with ease and accessibility to customers.
How To Activate Safaricom Line
Follow thee steps to activate your Safaricom line:
- Go to Safaricom web self-service portal https://domains.safaricom.co.ke/clientarea.php
- Click the REGISTER tab
- Key in your details, Billing information, and password
Your email address
Your identification Number
Your ID Document Type
Password; Confirm password
Address: p.o box, city, state, postcode, Country
Phone Number /Mobile Number
- Have a look and Accept all the Terms and conditions of the service
- Click on Register to activate your new account
- You will get an email notification that has details for your new active account
- For any clarification, contact Safaricom from the portal using https://domains.safaricom.co.ke/contact.php
Following the above-highlighted steps one after the other, your line will be active; thus, you will continue with your communication business with your partners.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on April 27, 2022 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/how-to-activate-safaricom-line/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides for September 2021:
- How To Okoa Safaricom, Find Out How Borrow Airtime
- How To Report Safaricom Fraudsters In Minutes
- How To Buy Safaricom Bundles Using Storo Bonus
- How To Buy Safaricom Hourly Bundles, Buy Data For Hours
- How To Buy Safaricom Platinum Bundles, Follow These Steps
- How To Check Safaricom Zidisha Balance On Your Phone
- How Does Safaricom Pay Mpesa Agents, Mpesa Agents Commision
- How Mysafaricom App Works, Ultimate Guide About Safaricom App
- How To Register Safaricom Line, Activate Your New Line Now
- How To Replace Safaricom Line, Change Your Safaricom Number