Are you thinking of going to the M-Pesa Agent to withdraw 50000 Kshs from your account? Do you know how much it will cost you to withdraw 50000 Kenya shillings from your Safaricom Mpesa account?
Most people think there are no charges for withdrawing money from their Mpesa account.
Even for those who are aware that there are Mpesa withdrawal charges, they do not know how much it will cost them for specific transactions like withdrawing 50000 from the Mpesa account at the Agent outlet.
Read also: How To Retrieve Deleted M-Pesa Messages On Phone.
How Much It Cost To Withdraw Kshs 50000 From Mpesa
According to the latest Safaricom M-Pesa rates, the fee for withdrawing 50000 Kenyan Shillings form your account at the agent outlet is 270 Kshs.
In fact, the Mpesa withdrawal charges for any amount above 50,000 Kshs is 300 shillings.
It is interesting to note that if you withdraw 50001 Kshs from your Mpesa account, then you will be charged a withdrawal fee of 300 Kenyan shillings.
That is how much it cost to withdraw 50000 from Mpesa account in Kenya.
If you are not sure about the new Mpesa tariffs, then I implore you to go to the Safaricom website and have a look at the new Mpesa charges for 2020.
Recommended reading: How To Register For M-Pesa Paybill Number.
How Do I Withdraw Money From My Mpesa Account
If you are a registered Mpesa user, then follow these steps to withdraw money from your account:
- Visit the nearest M-Pesa Agent.
- Make sure you have enough money to withdraw from your Mpesa account.
- Give your phone number to the Mpesa Agent.
- Provide your national ID.
- Go to Mpesa Menu on your phone.
- Select “Withdraw Cash“.
- Enter the Agent Number.
- Next, Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm your details by pressing OK.
The money will be withdrawn from your M-Pesa account.
That is all about how much it cost to withdraw 50000 from Mpesa account in Kenya.
Read this guide also: How Much Does It Cost To Send Kshs 5000 Through M-Pesa.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on July 2, 2020 by mpesa admin
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-withdraw-50000-from-mpesa-account/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- How To Pay Old Mutual Via Paybill Number – Old Mutual Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Scorepesa Via Paybill Number – Scorepesa Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Citam Via Paybill Number – Citam Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Dimkes Sacco Via Paybill Number – Dimkes Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jambojet Via Paybill Number – Jambojet Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jumia Via Paybill Number – Jumia Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide