Most people keep sending us emails, and the question that runs through most of the is “How much does it cost to send 5000 via Mpesa account“?
Well, in this guide, I am going to answer that question.
How Much Does It Cost To Send 5000 Through Mpesa
Are you making a money transfer of 5000 from your M-Pesa account to your family or friends in Kenya?
Do you even know how much it will cost you to transfer Kshs 5000 from your Mpesa account to another account?
I believe you already know that there are Mpesa charges for sending any amount of money above 1000Kshs to other M-Pesa users in Kenya.
For that matter, it will cost you some money to send Kshs 5000 from your M-Pesa account to other users.
How much exactly it will actually cost you to make the money transfer is what many people do not know.
In this short but comprehensive guide, I will show you how much it will cost you to send 5000 via Mpesa to other Mpesa users.
According to the current Mpesa charges, sending any amount between 3500 and 5000 from your Mpesa account to other M-Pesa users will cost you 61 Kenyan Shillings.
So you will pay 61 Kshs as the Mpesa fee for sending Kshs5000 from your M-Pesa account to your family and friends.
That is how much it costs to send Kshs 5000 via Mpesa.
Read also: How Much Does M-Pesa Hold.
What You Need To Know Exactly About The Current Mpesa Charges
Now you know how much is charged to send Kshs5000 via Mpesa.
That is great.
Apart from the Mpesa charges and fees, there are other things you need to pay particular attention to in terms of M-Pesa money transfer.
Here are a few things you need to take note of:
- You can check current Mpesa charges by dialing *234# on your Safaricom line.
- The maximum Mpesa account balance is 300,000 Kenyan Shillings.
- You cannot withdraw an amount of money below 50 shillings at an Mpesa agent outlet.
- Your Safaricom line must be active for you to send money or withdraw funds from your M-Pesa account.
- You earn points anytime you make transactions on your Mpesa account.
- Always produce original identification documents when making a transaction at any M-Pesa Agent outlet in Kenya.
Now you know how much is charged to send 5000 via Mpesa in Kenya.
It is time to share your opinion on using M-Pesa for sending and receiving money in Kenya.
Recommended reading: How To Retrieve Deleted M-Pesa Messages.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on December 4, 2020 by mpesa admin
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-transfer-5000-via-mpesa/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- How To Pay Old Mutual Via Paybill Number – Old Mutual Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Scorepesa Via Paybill Number – Scorepesa Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Citam Via Paybill Number – Citam Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Dimkes Sacco Via Paybill Number – Dimkes Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jambojet Via Paybill Number – Jambojet Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jumia Via Paybill Number – Jumia Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide