Are you struggling to find the Old Mutual paybill number for payment via Old Mutual M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the Old Mutual pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Old Mutual Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for Old Mutual using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The Old Mutual Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official Old Mutual paybill number is 600501.
It is also called the Old Mutual business number.
Meaning that you can enter the Old Mutual business number 600501 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get Old Mutual M-Pesa Business Number For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 600501 when you are making payment for your Old Mutual account.
You can always get the number on the Old Mutual website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay Old Mutual Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay Old Mutual via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
1. On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
2. Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa”.
3. After that, select Paybill.
4. Enter 600501 as the Old Mutual paybill number.
5. Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
6. Enter your Old Mutual Mpesa PIN and confirm the Old Mutual payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your Old Mutual payment is successful.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 600501 in the business number section.
Requirements for Business Number
If you are just making payment for Old Mutual, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Old Mutual office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill:
DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, KPLC, Cooperative Bank, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Zuku, Startimes, Sportpesa, Family Bank, eCitizen, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, Jambojet Kenya, Icea Lion, Absa Kenya, Modern Cost, Lucky box Kenya, Old Mutual, Jamii Sacco, Waumini Sacco, Scorepesa, Rafiki Bank, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, POA Internet, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Postpay, Stima Sacco, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, National Bank Kenya, Viusasa, CBA Bank Kenya, DTB, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, Tala Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on April 12, 2022 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/old-mutual-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides for September 2021:
- How To Okoa Safaricom, Find Out How Borrow Airtime
- How To Report Safaricom Fraudsters In Minutes
- How To Buy Safaricom Bundles Using Storo Bonus
- How To Buy Safaricom Hourly Bundles, Buy Data For Hours
- How To Buy Safaricom Platinum Bundles, Follow These Steps
- How To Check Safaricom Zidisha Balance On Your Phone
- How Does Safaricom Pay Mpesa Agents, Mpesa Agents Commision
- How Mysafaricom App Works, Ultimate Guide About Safaricom App
- How To Register Safaricom Line, Activate Your New Line Now
- How To Replace Safaricom Line, Change Your Safaricom Number