Are you struggling to find the Scorepesa paybill number for payment via Scorepesa M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the Scorepesa pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Scorepesa Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for Scorepesa using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The Scorepesa Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official Scorepesa paybill number is 290080.
It is also called the Scorepesa business number.
Meaning that you can enter the Scorepesa business number 290080 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get Scorepesa M-Pesa Business Number For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 290080 when you are making payment for your Scorepesa account.
You can always get the number on the Scorepesa website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay Scorepesa Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay Scorepesa via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
1. On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
2. Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa”.
3. After that, select Paybill.
4. Enter 290080 as the Scorepesa paybill number.
5. Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
6. Enter your Scorepesa Mpesa PIN and confirm the Scorepesa payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your Scorepesa payment is successful.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 290080 in the business number section.
Requirements for Business Number
If you are just making payment for Scorepesa, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Scorepesa office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill:
DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, KPLC, Cooperative Bank, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Zuku, Startimes, Sportpesa, Family Bank, eCitizen, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, Jambojet Kenya, Icea Lion, Absa Kenya, Modern Cost, Lucky box Kenya, Old Mutual, Jamii Sacco, Waumini Sacco, Scorepesa, Rafiki Bank, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, POA Internet, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Postpay, Stima Sacco, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, National Bank Kenya, Viusasa, CBA Bank Kenya, DTB, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, Tala Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on April 12, 2022 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/scorepesa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides for September 2021:
- How To Okoa Safaricom, Find Out How Borrow Airtime
- How To Report Safaricom Fraudsters In Minutes
- How To Buy Safaricom Bundles Using Storo Bonus
- How To Buy Safaricom Hourly Bundles, Buy Data For Hours
- How To Buy Safaricom Platinum Bundles, Follow These Steps
- How To Check Safaricom Zidisha Balance On Your Phone
- How Does Safaricom Pay Mpesa Agents, Mpesa Agents Commision
- How Mysafaricom App Works, Ultimate Guide About Safaricom App
- How To Register Safaricom Line, Activate Your New Line Now
- How To Replace Safaricom Line, Change Your Safaricom Number