Are you struggling to find the GOtv paybill number for payment via Safaricom M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the GOtv pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Safaricom Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for GOtv using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The GOtv Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official GOtv paybill number is 423655.
It is also called the GOtv business number.
Meaning that you can enter the GOtv business number 423655 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get GOtv M-Pesa Business Number For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 423655 when you are making payment for your GOtv account.
You can always get the number on the GOtv Kenya website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay GOtv Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay GOtv via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
- On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
- Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa“.
- After that, select Paybill.
- Enter 423655 as the GOtv paybill number.
- Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
- Enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN and confirm the GOtv payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your GOtv payment is successful.
How To Activate GOtv Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 423655 in the business number section.
How Much is GOtv Per Month in Kenya
If you are using GOtv Kenya, then you will make a monthly payment. The GOtv fee or prices per month in Kenya depends on the package you subscribe to.
The cheapest package per month is the Lite bouquet which costs Ksh 260.00. The most expensive package you can subscribe to is the GOtv Max bouquet which costs Ksh 1299.00 per month.
Requirements for Business Number
If you are just making payment for GOtv Kenya, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Safaricom office in your area to register for one.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on February 23, 2021 by mpesa admin
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/gotv-mpesa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- How To Pay Cooperative Bank Via Paybill Number – Cooperative Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- KCB Paybill Number – Make Transactions With KCB Mpesa Paybill Number
- DStv Paybill Number – How To Pay DStv Kenya Via Mpesa Paybill Number
- KPLC Paybill Number – Pay KPLC Electricity Using Mpesa Paybill Number
- Betika Paybill Number – How To make Betika Payment Via Mpesa Paybill Number
- How To Pay NHIF Via Paybill Number – NHIF Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- GOtv Paybill Number – How To Pay GOtv Via Mpesa Paybill Or Business Number
- HELB M-Pesa Paybill Number – How To Use HELB Paybill For Payment
- How To Contact Fuliza Mpesa Customer Care – Fastest Way To Get Help
- Fuliza Mpesa Daily Charges – Check Current Rates & Fees On Fuliza 2020