Are you struggling to find the GOtv paybill number for payment via Safaricom M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the GOtv pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Safaricom Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for GOtv using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The GOtv Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official GOtv paybill number is 423655.
It is also called the GOtv business number.
Meaning that you can enter the GOtv business number 423655 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get GOtv M-Pesa Business Number For Payment (2021)
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 423655 when you are making payment for your GOtv account.
You can always get the number on the GOtv Kenya website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay GOtv Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay GOtv via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
- On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
- Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa“.
- After that, select Paybill.
- Enter 423655 as the GOtv paybill number.
- Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
- Enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN and confirm the GOtv payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your GOtv payment is successful.
How To Activate GOtv Pay Bill Number In Kenya
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 423655 in the business number section.
GOtv Paybill Packages
Here is the list of GOtv packages you can subscribe to with the paybill number:
|Package||Number of Channels||Price Ksh Monthly|
|GOtv Lite (Monthly)||17||260.00|
|GOtv Lite (annual)||15||1500.00|
|GOtv Lite (Quarterly)||16||590.00|
Those are the packages you can renew via paybill in Kenya.
How Much is GOtv Per Month in Kenya
If you are using GOtv Kenya, then you will make a monthly payment. The GOtv fee or prices per month in Kenya depends on the package you subscribe to.
The cheapest package per month is the Lite bouquet which costs Ksh 260.00. The most expensive package you can subscribe to is the GOtv Max bouquet which costs Ksh 1299.00 per month.
Requirements for Business Number (2021)
If you are just making payment for GOtv Kenya, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Safaricom office in your area to register for one.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on September 1, 2021 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/gotv-mpesa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides for September 2021:
- Icea Lion Paybill Number, Official Icea Lion Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- Absa Paybill Number – Official Absa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Modern Coast Via Paybill Number – Modern Coast Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Lucky Box Via Paybill Number – Lucky Box Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Old Mutual Paybill Number – Official Old Mutual Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Scorepesa Paybill Number – Official Scorepesa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide