Last Updated on
Are you looking for how to pay for GoTV via Mpesa? Well, this article will shed light on how to pay GoTV using Mpesa, and get to enjoy your favorite channels.
More so will tell you about GOtv and the available packages you can choose.
Mpesa is a recognized mode of making payments today. Every organization is adopting the method as most Kenya prefers the way as convenient and easy to use.
Despite other methods of paying GoTV Mpesa option stands out as the fastest among them. You have the freedom to make the payment at any time of the day while sitting at your home.
So what are you waiting for, just pay GOtv using Mpesa account right now.
Read also: How To Send Money From M-Pesa To Skrill.
How To Pay GoTV Through Mpesa In Kenya
You only need to have sufficient money in your Mpesa account, GOtv Paybill as well as the GOtv IUC account number to pay GOtv.
Here are the steps to be taken to pay GOtv via M-Pesa:
- Open M-Pesa Menu.
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter GOtv Paybill number, 423655.
- Enter your IUC number. The IUC number is written on the red sticker number from the bottom of the decoder.
- Check out various packages available.
- Select the GOtv Package you want to pay for.
- The pick the correct package you want to pay.
- Enter the amount of that package.
- Enter the M-Pesa PIN.
- Counter check to make sure you entered the correct details.
- Continue to make the payment.
- Wait for the message of validation.
That is how you can pay your GOtv subscription in Kenya through your M-Pesa account.
Recommended reading: How To Fuliza M-Pesa Loan In Kenya.
What You Need To Know When Paying For GOtv In Kenya
GOtv Kenya is among the major provider of digital services and one of the leading players in Kenya’s pay-TV services providers.
GOtv Kenya is also known as African television’s home because; African television’s home cut its monthly subscription fees in August 2016 due to Value and Lite bouquets.
GOtv took the initiative after that and committed to providing consumers with digital family entertainment at affordable prices.
There is also a range of other pay-TV providers on the market to compete with GOtv. There’s also a stiff competition with other clubs.
GOtv introduced a loyalty program to compete with them, explaining why GOtv was launched and its roots and addressing their programs and deals.
Nevertheless, there was some condition. The condition was that the subscribers have to remain connected to GOtv consistently for three months, and Safaricom airtime value was Ksh.50 for GOtv or Ksh.100 for GOtv plus.
GOtv charges fees at a reasonable price, apart from the rewards.
That notwithstanding, you can pay GOtv via Mpesa in Kenya.
See also: How To Pay Jumia Using M-Pesa In Kenya.
How Many Packages Does GOtv Kenya Offer
GOtv offers both free channels and paid channels. To get connected to GoTV and subscribe to one of the GOtv packages, first need to find a GOtv dealer or visit the GOtv Kenya official website and but the GOtv decoder.
Check out the Four (4) GOtv Kenya packages:
1. GOtv Max package with 53 local as well as international entertainment channels
2. GOtv Plus package with 42 channels
3. GOtv Value package with 26 local and international top-quality channels.
4. GOtv Lite package with 16 channels.
Those are the TV packages you can find on GOtv.
Read this guide: How Does M-Pesa Paybill Work.
How Much Does GOtv Packages Cost In Kenya
GOtv package charges depend on the number of channels.
Here are the packages and prices of each GOtv Kenya:
- GOtv Max 53 channels at 999.00 KES.
- GOtv plus 42 channels at 749.00 KES.
- GOtv Value 26 channels at 499.00 KES.
- GOtv Lite 16 channels at 220.00 KES.
That is how to pay GOtv via Mpesa in Kenya.