Are you struggling to find the Family Bank paybill number for payment via Safaricom M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the Family Bank pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Safaricom Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for Family Bank using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The Family Bank Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official Family Bank paybill number is 222111.
It is also called the Family Bank business number.
Meaning that you can enter the Family Bank business number 222111 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get Family Bank M-Pesa Business Number For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 222111 when you are making payment for your Family Bank account.
You can always get the number on the Family Bank website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay Family Bank Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay Family Bank via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
1. On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
2. Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa“.
3. After that, select Paybill.
4. Enter 222111 as the Family Bank paybill number.
5. Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
6. Enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN and confirm the Family Bank payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your Family Bank payment is successful.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 222111 in the business number section.
Requirements for Business Number
If you are just making payment for Family Bank, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Safaricom office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill:
DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, KPLC, Family Bank, eCitizen, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, Cooperative Bank, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Zuku, Startimes, Sportpesa, Jambojet Kenya, Icea Lion, Absa Kenya, Modern Cost, Scorepesa, Rafiki Bank, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, POA Internet, Lucky box Kenya, Old Mutual, Jamii Sacco, Waumini Sacco, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Postpay, Stima Sacco, CBA Bank Kenya, DTB, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, National Bank Kenya, Viusasa, Tala Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/family-bank-mpesa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides for September 2021:
- Icea Lion Paybill Number, Official Icea Lion Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- Absa Paybill Number – Official Absa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Modern Coast Via Paybill Number – Modern Coast Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Lucky Box Via Paybill Number – Lucky Box Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Old Mutual Paybill Number – Official Old Mutual Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Scorepesa Paybill Number – Official Scorepesa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide