Topping up Safaricom airtime is stress-free and fast with jumiaPay.
You can get Safaricom mobile top-up anytime from wherever you are in just a few simple clicks.
Safaricom Airtime is made through the following few easy steps.
1. Sign up using your email address and password.
2. From the list of Safaricom services, select the airtime option.
3. Click on the Safaricom option.
4. Key in your mobile phone number and then enter the amount you are willing to to-up.
5. Use your mobile money account to complete the payment, or you can use your debit card on Safaricom secure payment platform.
Once the process is over, you will receive your airtime instantly.
Table of Contents
Use Of Serial Number
You can load Safaricom airtime with a serial number through the following ways.
First, dial *140* followed by the airtime value.
Second, enter the mobile phone number, followed by #. For example, *140*100*0723334560.
Third, press the ok button or call button.
Finally, both you and the recipient will receive SMS notifications if you have successfully topped up.
Safaricom airtime is made via mpesa by using these simple steps.
1. You will have to go to the m-pesa menu.
2. Select the paybill field.
3. Essential in the following business No. 220220.
4. Enter an account number, that is, your Safaricom mobile number.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to spend in purchasing Safaricom airtime.
6. carefully enter your m-pesa PIN.
7. lastly, press sends key.
Safaricom airtime is also made online.
Here is how it works. It involves only four steps, as shown below.
1. Select the country you live in. you will have a list of available countries; choose your destination quickly and easily.
2. Type in the mobile phone number you wish to recharge online and select your carrier.
3. Next, select the top-up amount by reviewing all the available amounts online and deciding a mobile recharge amount to send to the targeted person.
Ensure you verify the mobile number for top-up and also check for any promotions and offers.
4. Complete payment of airtime by reviewing the top order you made using a secure online payment process.
Safaricom airtime is made from scratch cards, M-pesa, online and via JumiaPay. These services have enhanced effective communication across Kenya.