Are you struggling to find the NHIF paybill number for payment via Safaricom M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the NHIF pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Safaricom Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for NHIF using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
Recommended reading: Pay GOtv Via Safaricom M-Pesa.
What Is The NHIF Paybill number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official NHIF paybill number is 200222.
It is also called the NHIF business number.
Meaning that you can enter the NHIF business number 200222 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get NHIF M-Pesa BusinessNumber For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 200222 when you are making payment for your NHIF account.
You can always get the number on the NHIF website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay NHIF Via Mpesa Paybill Number
If you want to pay NHIF via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
- On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
- Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa“.
- After that, select Paybill.
- Enter 200222 as the NHIF paybill number.
- Select “Account Number“.
- Next, enter the contributor’s National Identity Number.
- After that, enter the amount you wish to send (eg. Ksh 600).
- Enter your Safaricom M-Pesa PIN.
- Check if all the information provided is correct.
- Finally, you will an SMS from Mpesa indicating that the transaction is successful.
- Enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN and confirm the NHIF payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your NHIF payment is successful.
How To Activate Pay BillNumber
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 200222 in the business number section.
Requirements for Business Number
If you are just making payment for NHIF, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Safaricom office in your area to register for one.