Are you struggling to find the NHIF paybill number for payment via Safaricom M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the NHIF pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Safaricom Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for NHIF using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
Recommended reading: Pay GOtv Via Safaricom M-Pesa.
What Is The NHIF Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official NHIF paybill number is 200222.
It is also called the NHIF business number.
Meaning that you can enter the NHIF business number 200222 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get NHIF M-Pesa Business Number For Payment (2021)
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 200222 when you are making payment for your NHIF account.
You can always get the number on the NHIF website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay NHIF Via Mpesa Paybill Number In Kenya
If you want to pay NHIF via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
- On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
- Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa“.
- After that, select Paybill.
- Enter 200222 as the NHIF paybill number.
- Select “Account Number“.
- Next, enter the contributor’s National Identity Number.
- After that, enter the amount you wish to send (eg. Ksh 600).
- Enter your Safaricom M-Pesa PIN.
- Check if all the information provided is correct.
- Finally, you will an SMS from Mpesa indicating that the transaction is successful.
- Enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN and confirm the NHIF payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your NHIF payment is successful.
Current NHIF Rates For Kenya (2021)
The table below is the current NHIF transaction charges for 2021:
Minimum Amount (Kshs)
Maximum Amount (Kshs)
Please note that the table above is the Mpesa transaction charges for making payment using the NHIF paybill number in Kenya.
Now that you know the NHIF transaction rates for 2021, just dial the paybill number to make your payment via Safaricom M-Pesa.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number In Kenya
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 200222 in the business number section.
Requirements for Business Number
If you are just making payment for NHIF, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Safaricom office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill:
DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, KPLC, Cooperative Bank, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Zuku, Startimes, Sportpesa, Family Bank, eCitizen, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, Jambojet Kenya, Icea Lion, Absa Kenya, Modern Cost, Lucky box Kenya, Old Mutual, Jamii Sacco, Waumini Sacco, Scorepesa, Rafiki Bank, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, POA Internet, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Postpay, Stima Sacco, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, National Bank Kenya, Viusasa, CBA Bank Kenya, DTB, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, Tala Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on April 12, 2022 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/nhif-mpesa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides for September 2021:
- How To Okoa Safaricom, Find Out How Borrow Airtime
- How To Report Safaricom Fraudsters In Minutes
- How To Buy Safaricom Bundles Using Storo Bonus
- How To Buy Safaricom Hourly Bundles, Buy Data For Hours
- How To Buy Safaricom Platinum Bundles, Follow These Steps
- How To Check Safaricom Zidisha Balance On Your Phone
- How Does Safaricom Pay Mpesa Agents, Mpesa Agents Commision
- How Mysafaricom App Works, Ultimate Guide About Safaricom App
- How To Register Safaricom Line, Activate Your New Line Now
- How To Replace Safaricom Line, Change Your Safaricom Number