Safaricom WIFI services enable subscribers to access the internet at home through fibre provided by Safaricom.
You pay for the Safaricom WIFI every thirty days in advance.
If you fail to pay for your Safaricom Wifi on time, the home fibre service will be suspended and only reactivated after making your monthly payment.
Table of Contents
How To Pay For Safaricom WIFI Via Mpesa
You can quickly pay for your Safaricom home WIFI services using the mpesa method.
You can use these two main methods: the short USSD code *400# or the use of mpesa paybill number 150501 to pay for Safaricom home fiber internet through mpesa.
You can also make Safaricom Wifi payments via the app.
Pay Wi-Fi Package Using Mpesa Paybill Number 150501
Use these steps to pay for Safaricom WIFI with mpesa paybill number:
1. Visit your mpesa toolkit.
2. Select lipa na mpesa.
3. Select paybill.
4. Type in 150501 as the business number.
5. Under the account number section. Type in your Safaricom home fiber account.
6. Put the amount you wish to spend in purchasing your home fibre. For example, you can decide to pay Kshs.2000 for your Safaricom home fibre.
7. Enter your mpesa PIN.
8. Confirm that you have actually entered the correct payment details.
9. Press send key.
Once you complete this process, you will receive a confirmation SMS from Safaricom indicating that you have made the payment successfully.
How To Make Payment Using Short USSD Code *400#
The procedure below will help you pay your Safaricom home internet services with short USSD code *400#:
1. Go to your mobile phone and dial *400#.
2. Choose manage your subscriptions.
3. Select your WIFI package, that is, fibre only or fibre plus.
4. Choose my existing account.
5. Select subscription and complete payment via mpesa.
How To Pay For WIFI Via The Safaricom App In Kenya
Here is how you are supposed to go about the payment of Safaricom WIFI via the app:
1. Download the app.
2. In account generation, use the same mobile number you used during registration.
3. Look for the pay button option.
4. Enter the mpesa pin on the pop-up
This option has an advantage over the rest because you can use the application to manage your Safaricom WIFI subscription by checking the amount of internet consumed, the expiry date, contacting customer care, changing your current package, and buying home insurance.
Note; Safaricom fiber home internet subscription is usually paid on a monthly cycle.
When your subscription expires, you are supposed to subscribe to one again.
For inquiries, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 400 for free customer service.