Mpesa Kenya offers the best mobile banking service, and its partnership with Equity Bank Kenya makes money transfer is thrilling to Equity customers.
You do not need to visit the bank and queue just to withdraw cash.
Today, you can transfer your money from Equity bank to Mpesa in any part of Kenya.
Also, you can withdraw your money at the nearest Mpesa shop after you have transferred the money from Equity Bank to your Mpesa account.
If you are looking for how to transfer money from your Equity account to Mpesa, then this blog post is meant for you.
You will find step by step guidelines on how to withdraw your Money from Equity account to Mpesa quickly.
The withdrawal process is very simple, and you can do that in minutes.
All thanks to Mpesa and Equity cooperation as today you can transact money from Mpesa to Equity bank while you sit at the comfort of your home.
Hence you don’t need to know if the banks are open or not, as you can carry out the transaction anytime and anywhere in Kenya.
The Equity money transfer to Mpesa even lowers the risk of carrying cash around.
Moreso, it will save you a great deal of time when you need money urgently.
This is because you can access your Equity account and transfer money to Mpesa and then withdraw the funds at any M-Pesa shop.
Here there are available options you can use to transfer money from your Equity bank to Mpesa.
See this guide: How To Withdraw Money From Co-operative Bank To M-Pesa.
How To Transfer Money From Equity Bank Using Equitel To Mpesa
If you have Equitel, you can quickly transfer money from your Equity bank to Mpesa account.
Follow the steps below to transfer the money from your Equity Bank to Mpesa account for withdrawal:
- Go to Equitel from your phone toolkit.
- Select My Money.
- Next, Select Send money.
- Chose the other options.
- Enter the Mpesa phone number you would like to send the money to.
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the amount you are transferring from your Equity Bank account to Mpesa.
- Also, confirm the phone number to which you are sending the money.
- Type your PIN in the next section.
- Check if all the information is correct and press the send button.
- You will receive a confirmation note from Equity Bank as well as from Mpesa detailing to whom you have sent the money.
That is how to transfer money from Equity Bank to Mpesa account using Equitel.
How To Send Funds From Your Bank Account To M-Pesa Using The Shortcode *247#
It is easy to send money from Equity to M-Pesa using the USSD shortcode *247#.
The entire money transfer process will take about five (5) minutes to complete the transaction.
You need to know that before you get started, you need to have registered for Equity mobile banking.
Follow these steps to transfer money from Equity to Mpesa using the Eazzy shortcode.
- Take your mobile phone, dial *247#.
- Continue by entering your bank’s account PIN.
- Make sure you have sufficient funds for the Eazzy 247 service.
- The next menu will appear.
- Select the withdraw option.
- Enter the amount, then your Equity bank PIN.
- You don’t need a smartphone to use the Shortcode option.
How To Withdraw Money From Equity Bank Account To M-Pesa Online
The first most important thing to do is to register for the Equity Bank Kenya online banking to be able to access this option.
Also, you need to have an internet connection.
Then go to the Equity bank official website, and access Eazzy Online via your browser.
Fill in the required details correctly, that is, enter the customer ID, and the five digits PIN that you were given when registering for online banking.
When you are logging in, open the menu, and you will find a lot of different options like balance inquiry, transfer funds, etc.
Select the Money transfer option, and will find the menu to withdraw from Equity to Mpesa.
Enter the Mpesa number you’re to transferring money, then enter the amount followed by your Equity bank pin.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on May 17, 2020 by mpesa admin
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/transfer-money-from-equity-bank-account-to-mpesa-kenya/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- How To Pay Old Mutual Via Paybill Number – Old Mutual Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Scorepesa Via Paybill Number – Scorepesa Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Citam Via Paybill Number – Citam Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Dimkes Sacco Via Paybill Number – Dimkes Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jambojet Via Paybill Number – Jambojet Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jumia Via Paybill Number – Jumia Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide