A lot of people keep wondering how much it will cost you to withdraw Ksh 100 from Mpesa account.
Some people think Safaricom M-Pesa does not charge anything for withdrawing 100 Kshs at the Mpesa agent outlet.
Do you also think that way?
If yes, then that is most unfortunate.
I believe you want to go to the nearest Mpesa Agent in Kenya to withdraw 100 Kenyan shillings from your M-Pesa account?
By the way, do you know how much it costs for withdrawing 100 Kshs from your Safaricom Mpesa account?
Well, that is the main objective of this short Mpesa guide.
What You Need To Know Before Making Withdrawal
As I said earlier, many people believe there are no fees for withdrawing 100 Kshs cash from their Mpesa account.
Then how on earth will Mpesa generate revenue from all those transfers, and even how will they manage to pay all the M-Pesa Agents in Kenya?
This definitely is an indication that there are fees or charges that you will incur to make Mpesa withdrawals.
I can say for sure that Safaricom M-Pesa charges a little amount of money for all withdrawals.
Be prepared to pay that little Mpesa withdrawal fee before you transfer the 100 Kshs at the agent shop.
See also: How To Unlock M-Pesa Account.
Actual Cost To Withdraw 100 Kshs From Mpesa Account At Agent Outlet
According to the Mpesa tariffs for 2020, the charges for withdrawing 100 Kshs from your Mpesa account at the agent outlet is 10 Kenyan shillings.
In fact, the new Mpesa withdrawal tariffs for money transfers above 100 Kenyan shillings are 27 Kshs.
It is refreshing, at this juncture, to indicate that if you want to withdraw 101 Kshs from your Mpesa account at the Agent outlet, then the withdrawal fee you will pay is 27 Kenyan shillings.
If you are not sure enough about the latest Mpesa withdrawal tariffs, I encourage you to visit the main Safaricom website and take a closer look at the current Mpesa charges for the year 2020.
Yeah, that is how much it will cost you to withdraw Ksh 100 from Mpesa account.
Read also: How To Calculate M-Pesa Commission.
Steps To Withdraw 100 Kshs From Your Mpesa Account
Now, know how much it costs to withdraw 100 Kshs from Mpesa account. What you must know next is how to withdraw the 100 Kenyan shillings at the Mpesa Agent outlet near you.
By the way, you should have an active Mpesa account with enough money in your Mpesa wallet.
I believe that you have all those in place, and you are ready to get your cash.
In that case, follow the simple guideline below to withdraw the money:
- Go to the closest M-Pesa Agent in your area.
- Make sure you have adequate funds to withdraw from your Mpesa account.
- Give your Mpesa phone number to the Agent.
- Produce your valid national identification card.
- Next, open the M-Pesa Menu.
- Select the “Withdraw Cash” menu.
- Enter the Agent Number in the next section.
- After that, enter the amount of money you would like to withdraw (100 Kshs).
- Next, enter your Mpesa PIN.
- Press the OK tab to confirm your details.
- The money will then be successfully withdrawn from your Mpesa account to the Agent’s account.
You and the Mpesa agent will receive a confirmation message indicating that you have successfully withdrawn 100 Kshs from your M-Pesa account.
That is the steps to withdraw Ksh 100 from your Mpesa account.
Recommended reading: How Does Mpesa Agent Make Profit.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on August 20, 2020 by mpesa admin
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-withdraw-kshs-100-from-mpesa/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- How To Pay Old Mutual Via Paybill Number – Old Mutual Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Scorepesa Via Paybill Number – Scorepesa Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Citam Via Paybill Number – Citam Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Dimkes Sacco Via Paybill Number – Dimkes Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jambojet Via Paybill Number – Jambojet Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Jumia Via Paybill Number – Jumia Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide