You can easily learn how to change Safaricom email in Kenya by reading this article that explains what you are supposed to do to change the email.
You can replace your Safaricom mpesa statement email to whichever you prefer at any time in the future.
You can access this service readily through the Safaricom network via the USSD codes discussed below.
How To Change Safaricom Email Via USSD *334#
For you to replace your Safaricom email using the USSD code above, you will have to follow the steps as shown below;
1. Dial *334# via your Safaricom line.
2. Choose my account, which is option seven.
3. Select option six that is an m-pesa statement.
4. Select option three to change the mpesa statement email.
5. Key in the new Safaricom email address.
6. Ensure you confirm the new email address.
7. Next, enter your national ID.
8. After you have gone through all these steps successfully, you will receive a notification message stating that your Safaricom email address has been successfully updated.
This Is How To Change Safaricom Email Via USSD *234#
Follow the steps below to use this code to change the email.
1. You will be required to first dial *234# via your Safaricom mobile phone line.
2. Choose m-pesa information by clicking on option five.
3. Select option one, which is, m-pesa statement.
4. Then, select change m-pesa statement email by pressing option three.
5. Enter the new email address.
6. Make sure you confirm the new email address.
7. Enter your national ID.
8. Finally, you will receive a confirmation text telling you that you have successfully changed your email address.
How To Change Safaricom Email Via MySafaricom App
If you wish to change Safaricom email using my Safaricom app, the following steps are involved.
1. You must, first of all, download my Safaricom app, then install and launch it.
2. Click on the them-pesa tab.
3. Tap on the m-pesa statement tab at the bottom.
4. Click on change email.
5. You will be required to enter the new email.
6. Confirm your new email.
7. Input your national ID.
8. Upon completion of this process, you will receive a confirmation prompt letting you know that you have succeeded in changing your email.
That is all we can explain how to change Safaricom email in Kenya.