This article will focus on how Safaricom Jitambulishe Works in Kenya.
Table of Contents
How Safaricom Jitambulishe Works
Safaricom jitambulishe is an excellent service that allows Safaricom prepaid, post-pay and hybrid customers to register their voice and to access services offered by Safaricom such as PUK, Unlock mpesa account, get mpesa PIN or start key and replace their line conveniently and safely by calling 100 or 234 or 200.
There are no charges, and you access the jitambulishe service freely.
How to Register For Safaricom Jitambulishe
Follow these steps to register for Safaricom jitambulishe services:
1. Dial 456.
2. Select the language of your choice, either Kiswahili or English.
3. Choose option 1 to enroll your voice to the Safaricom jitambulishe service.
4. Type in your ID number and press #.
5. You can now enroll your voice by repeating the phrase “at Safaricom, my voice is my password” or “safaricom, sauti yangu ndio kitambulisho changu” three times if you choose Kiswahili language.
6. Key in your mpesa PIN to complete enrolment.
To enroll for Safaricom Jitambulishe service, you must be a registered customer with an active Safaricom line.
How To Cancel Safaricom Jitmbulishe
You can use the steps as shown below if you want to stop using the jitambulishe service but continue using your Safaricom line.
1. Dial 100 or 234 and select language. Either Kiswahili or English.
2. Next, you need to choose the jitambulishe service option.
3. After that, select the option to delete your voice password.
4. Next, repeat your passphrase, “At Safaricom my voice is my password” or “Safaricom sauti yangu ndio kitambulisha change”, to update your voice.
Note; if you change the ownership of your line, the existing voice will be automatically deleted, and the new owner of the Safaricom line will need to register their voice for the jitambulishe service.
Safaricom jitambulishe service enables you to enjoy the security and convenience of accessing Safaricom products and services by yourself.
Through this service, as a customer, you can access services such as PUK, mpesa PIN, sim replacement, unlock your mpesa account, bar or unbar your line, and much more using your voice as your password.
Safaricom jitambulishe service eliminates the need for vetting or security questions used to authenticate ownership and makes it possible for you to talk in a simple voice passphrase for authentification.
It also enables you to access more self-service options easily and fast.
That is all you need to know about how Safaricom jitambulishe works in Kenya.