Are you looking for how to change the Safaricom home fibre password in Kenya? If yes, we will show you how it is done in this article. Keep reading it, friend.
Safaricom home fiber provides its customers with a Wi-Fi router that allows internet connectivity.
It can be cumbersome for users to change their Safaricom’s Home Fibre password
in some situations.
It would be best if you changed the default Wi-Fi password to a secure one to protect the device against unauthorized access by third parties and your online activities not to be interfered with.
Below, we show you how to do a Safaricom home fibre password change.
Changing Safaricom Home Fibre Password
Here are the steps you can use to change your password.
1. Make sure you have turned on your computer and connected to the Safaricom home fibre network whose password you would like to change.
2. You will be required to log in to your Wi-Fi portal using 192. 168. 100. One on your PC.
3. You will be directed to a very simple login page.
4. By default, you will have to find the login information on the bottom of your Safaricom router. That is User: Root and Password: admin.
5. There will be a prompt to change the default router login password on your screen.
6. Next, move down to WPA PresharedKey, and this is where you change your Safaricom fibre password.
7. Finally, please update it to your preferred password and click on apply.
8. To finish off, save changes when done.
After you have changed your Safaricom home fibre password, you will be needed to reconnect any wireless devices on your Wi-Fi network using your new password.
How To Change Safaricom Home Fibre Password Using Fibre App
You can use the Safaricom Fiber app to change your fibre password.
Follow the steps below;
1. You will be required to touch the network.
2. Touch network settings.
After doing so, your Wi-Fi network information will be displayed on the screen.
3. Touch the Wi-Fi password field and change it to the new password you prefer.
Touch the visibility icon to see the password new password you have created.
4. Next, save by touching the upper-right corner.
5. Touch confirm to proceed with changing your password.
After a short time, your Safaricom home fibre password is changed.
It is very important to change your home fibre password as it helps you be protected against hackers who can easily and quickly hack your data and start spending your money on your behalf.
So, it is a good idea to learn how to change the Safaricom home fibre password to make sure that nobody can steal your information by hijacking your data.