Are you struggling to find the Airtel paybill number for payment via Safaricom M-Pesa? Relax and keep reading this article. In today’s Mpesa guide, we will help you find the Airtel pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
If you have registered for the Safaricom Mpesa account, then you will definitely make transactions, including paying for Airtel using the business number.
That is the main reason for this guide.
What Is The Airtel Kenya Paybill Number?
If you want to make a payment, then the official Airtel paybill number is 220220.
It is also called the Airtel business number.
Meaning that you can enter the Airtel Kenya business number 220220 for all transactions.
It is the same as the paybill number.
How To Get Airtel M-Pesa BusinessNumber For Payment
There is not much you need to do. You can use the business number 220220 when you are making payment for your Airtel account.
You can always get the number on the Airtel website or most of the online portals.
How to Pay Airtel Via Mpesa Paybill Number In Kenya
If you want to pay Airtel via paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
1. On your phone, open your Mpesa menu.
2. Tap on “Lipa Na Mpesa“.
3. After that, select Paybill.
4. Enter 220220 as the Airtel paybill number.
5. Follow the rest of the options on the M-Pesa menu.
6. Enter your Safaricom Mpesa PIN and confirm the Airtel payment.
When everything is done, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your Airtel Kenya payment is successful.
How Can I Borrow Money From Airtel Kenya
If you want to borrow money from Airtel Kenya, then dial the code *310# on your phone.
After dialing the Airtel USSD code above, you can then follow the instructions to borrow funds from Airtel Kenya for the bundle, airtime, make local and international calls as well as send SMS messages all with the money you borrowed.
How To Activate Pay Bill Number
If you want to activate the business number for any transaction, you need to open your Mpesa menu and enter the paybill number 220220 in the business number section.
Requirements for Airtel Business Number In Kenya
If you are just making payment for Airtel Kenya, then you do not need to have anything except the business number.
However, if you are managing a business and you want to get a paybill number for your business, then you need to visit the nearest Safaricom office in your area to register for one.
Here is a list of other guides on Safaricom M-Pesa Kenya paybill:
DStv, HELB, GOtv, NHIF, Betika, KPLC, Cooperative Bank, Equity Bank Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Citam Kenya, Dimkes Sacco, Jambojet Kenya, Zuku, Startimes, Sportpesa, Family Bank, eCitizen, Icea Lion, Absa Kenya, Modern Cost, Lucky box Kenya, Rafiki Bank, Jumia Kenya, Gulf Africa Bank, Old Mutual, Jamii Sacco, Waumini Sacco, Scorepesa, POA Internet, NTSA Kenya, Ecobank Kenya, Viusasa, CBA Bank Kenya, DTB, Timiza, NSSF, Nairobi Water, Vendit, Postpay, Stima Sacco, HFC Kenya, Mombasa Water, National Bank Kenya, Tala Kenya.
That is all for now. This M-Pesa Guide was Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Mpesa Guide
We entreat you all to keep visiting this Mpesa Guide https://mpesaguide.com/airtel-mpesa-paybill-number/ on regular basis for updates.
The list below is our latest M-Pesa Guides:
- Icea Lion Paybill Number – Official Icea Lion Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- Absa Paybill Number – Official Absa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Modern Coast Via Paybill Number – Modern Coast Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Lucky Box Via Paybill Number – Lucky Box Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Old Mutual Paybill Number – Official Old Mutual Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Jamii Sacco Via Paybill Number – Jamii Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay Waumini Sacco Via Paybill Number – Waumini Sacco Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- Scorepesa Paybill Number – Official Scorepesa Kenya Mpesa Paybill For 2021
- How To Pay Rafiki Bank Via Paybill Number – Rafiki Bank Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide
- How To Pay eCitizen Via Paybill Number – eCitizen Mpesa Paybill Payment Guide